-
May 16th, 2003, 06:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi folks:
I'm looking for a record called "LOS ANGELES CAMERA SOUND EFFECTS," produced around 1959 by a Japanese man (who's name elludes me). I've been checking eBay, google, etc. with no luck. Anyone come across it or know a good place to look?
Thanks,
David [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2003, 06:51 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
I took it as a challenge to try and find it. I could not.
One forum that might have the answer is the Tulsa TV memories forum.
Tulsa TV Memories
If you find it let us know who the person was.
-
May 22nd, 2003, 02:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hey, thanks for checking. I'm still looking, so if anyone has this let me know...
Very much obliged,
David [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
May 22nd, 2003, 08:11 PM
#4
TA 152
Guest
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:55 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks